Corporate Communications Retail Strategist
H+K's Retail + Leisure team has a new opportunity for a solid Account Director to work predominantly on Westfield UK and an array of travel clients.
The Team / Role
The Retail + Leisure (R+L) sector is a team of around 18 talented influencer and media managers, content creators, publishing and creative strategists, along with client service specialists. This fast paced and ambitious team works across - as the name suggests - retail, leisure and also entertainment and travel clients; running busy press offices, devising and implementing major brand initiatives, both globally and locally, and developing content and publishing strategies for clients.
We have a new opportunity for a solid Account Director to work predominantly on Westfield UK and an array of travel clients.
The focus of the role is corporate but the business is consumer facing, so the ideal candidate will have a strong corporate communications background encompassing retail and public/government affairs and retail regeneration.
In addition, knowledge of the current property/retail market is hugely beneficial.
Clients will include
Westfield UK and an array of travel clients.
Responsibilities + Attributes
- Confident counsellor of senior clients
- Background and knowledge of the property/retail market, public/government affairs and the property/planning agenda, (e.g. affordable housing) and retail regeneration
- Strategic + creative thinker
- Demonstrable record in creating powerful corporate campaigns
- Team player with the ability to lead high performing teams
- Proficient in preparing and managing budgets
- Strong organisational skills with solid attention to detail
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
Download H+K R+L Account Director Corp.pdf