Senior Account Executive - Account Manager
Energy + Industrials
After several years of double-digit growth, H+K London’s Energy + Industrials sector is looking to recruit an established Senior Account Executive or newly appointed Account Manager with high-potential to join their talented team of specialist communicators.
The Team + Role
This dynamic sector is developing as a global hub of excellence within the energy and industrials area, working across traditional and renewable energy, power and utilities, and, increasingly, transport, logistics and industrial tech. The work is by definition international, though we work mainly on the UK and European aspects of communications for clients.
The successful candidate will pay an important role in multi-stakeholder campaigns, including media relations, digital content creation, thought-leadership pieces and more to ensure the delivery of the deepest and broadest corporate proposition.
This is an opportune time for an ambitious corporate comms practitioner with a track record of multi-disciplinary brand work for heavyweights in the industry to join an award-winning team who continuously strive to innovate.
Responsibilities + Attributes
- Solid communication experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment
- Proven experience in the industrials, transport, logistics and/or manufacturing or energy industries, with a desire to build upon this specialism within a team who share a passion for the space
- Demonstrable passion for the sector and detailed knowledge of the commercial and communications challenges faced across all stakeholders
- A robust track record of multi-disciplinary and/or integrated agency corporate brand campaign work for heavyweight clients
- Excellent client servicing skills, with a track record of developing lasting client relationships
- Strong digital communication experience, in particular content development, publishing strategy and paid social would be advantageous
- A natural publicist, with the ability to identify compelling story angles for media and craft creative narratives that generate relevant, on-brand coverage for clients
- A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships, motivate and lead a bright team of talented, ambitious juniors
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for identifying new business opportunities for existing clients and appetite to get involved in growing the portfolio
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and impeccable attention to detail
- Contacts in the industrials, transport, logistics and manufacturing industries, on either a local or global level, would be advantageous