H+K London won four campaign awards and UK Agency of the Year last week at PRovoke’s SABRE Awards EMEA 2022.
Simon Whitehead, UK CEO, said: “We are thrilled to have won UK PR Consultancy of the year at the EMEA SABRE awards. This award recognises the brilliant partnerships we are fortunate to have with our clients, the all-round dynamism and creativity of our team at H+K, and the strength of our global network.”
After shortlisting in six categories, H+K London won for four client campaigns:
- Best Employee Engagement Campaign with Volvo Cars
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign with adidas
- Best Fashion and Beauty Campaign with Soap and Glory; and
- Best Automotive Campaign with Ford of Europe and the WPP Ford Team.
This work was also recognised at the IN2 SABRE Awards, which recognise campaigns that showcase innovation and excellence in branding, reputation and engagement. Here, H+K London was awarded:
- Best in Online/Virtual Events with Soap & Glory
- Best in Real-time Engagement with Ford of Europe and the WPP Ford Team
- A Certificate of Excellence for Best Earned Media with Influencers + Communities with HSBC
- A Certificate of Excellence for Best Meme/Viral Campaign with Ford of Europe and the WPP Ford Team; and
- A Certificate of Excellence for Best in Social Good + Public Service + Activisim with Volvo Cars.
In addition, Sofiat Kolawole (Issues + Crisis Consultant, Corporate Affairs + Advisory) won this year’s EMEA Young Changemaker Award – a highly significant achievement. The award celebrates the next generation of communications leaders, helping launch the careers of up-and-comers and creating better equity and more opportunity for those in marginalized groups.
More broadly in our network, H+K won Middle East Consultancy of the Year for the third time in a row, while picking up awards for campaign work with AstraZenica.
The SABRE awards are one of the most prestigious recognitions in the communications industry and H+K was nominated alongside the top agencies in the region. The accolades follow H+K winning Pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year four times since 2016, Pan-EMEA Agency of the Decade in 2020 and UK Consultancy of the Year in 2017.